|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() 3d Retreat News
![]() Microsoft Intellimouse Optical Review
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Microsoft Intellimouse Optical Review | ||
|
sniper 3d Retreat
Posts: 70 |
Jsi Hardware has reviewed Microsoft's MS Intellimouse Optical. Here is a snipet from the review: After a few hours of holding and felling and moving it around a fair bit (no not that you perv) I got a good feel for the mouse and I have to say it fits in the hand much better than the oversize Intellimouse Explorer, the mouse I feel is just the right size if you have smaller hands like me then you will love this mouse."You can find the full review here Source: Jsi Hardware |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47