|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() 3d Retreat News
![]() Case Modding Article @ Glide Underground
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Case Modding Article @ Glide Underground | ||
|
sniper 3d Retreat
Posts: 70 |
Glide Underground has a article up about case modding. Case modding is basically making modifications to your case, I.E, Adding more fans, making a window in the side panel etc. In the article Glide Underground managed to cover the basic hole-cutting theories, and have they have examples on how to install fans (blowholes), a handle, and wheels to your case. Here is a snipet from the article: Case modding is an addiction. Ya, it has a lot of more practical benefits, but I do it because it's a lot of fun. The moment you cut your first blowhole and realize how easy it is to do these things all kinds of ideas about how you can make this thing run a bit cooler, or this other thing look a bit meaner will pop into your head. I've already got plans to rebuild the entire side-panel of my case (the one that was off on all the pictures), there's a little sneak-preview of whats planned in the photo section below. If I ever do decide that there's nothing left for me to do to my computer I'll probably either sell it and buy another one, or start doing mods for other people who don't want to do so themselves.Read the whole article here. |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47