|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() 3d Retreat News
![]() More Tribes 2 Screenshots
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: More Tribes 2 Screenshots | ||
|
Absolut_OSU 3d Retreat
Posts: 27 |
Seems like every day now, new Tribes 2 screen shots are released. This can only mean the game is getting closer and closer to the release that we are all waiting for. Check out Pic 1 and Pic 2 from VoodooExtreme. | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 242 |
Anyone heard about the status of the beta? I believe I heard that they are extending the beta testing and taking more time to get everything right before they release. I would hope to see it for the holidays. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47