Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  3d Retreat News
  New Staff!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   New Staff!
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 260
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-02-2000 12:07 PM


The 3d Retreat would like to welcome Brian "Filet" Tessier as a new staff member! Filet has many connections in the computer industry and will be adding his insightful reviews and news to the site. Look for his first review to be published shortly!
Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Filet
3d Retreat

Posts: 1
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-02-2000 12:22 PM


Thanks Snick - I'm looking forward to helping out around here and bringing some of my industry contacts to the table.

A minor bio of who the heck I am, and why I may be of value to the staff here: I'm 26 (not relevent, but hey ), have a BS in MIS, an MCSE, and a CNE. I currently work for a Fortune 500 company that is in the wire and cable industry as their IS Manager in the Northeast.
I run a consulting business on the side that has done work for the US Government, IBM, and several other major organizations.
I also have a unique relationship with several major suppliers of computer equipment - a relationship that allows me to procure samples for evaluation at low or no cost. In addition, being the IS guy gives you access to all kinds of neat new gear which can be reviewed as well.
Many of you might know me from the RSE forums, the Counter-Strike.net forums, or possibly from the hardocp forums.
Anyhow, if you have any questions about hardware, software, or anything else - feel free to drop me a line and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

Later,

Filet


Click Here to See the Profile for Filet   Click Here to Email Filet    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to Filet MP    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47