|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() 3d Retreat News
![]() Windows Whistler Beta
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Windows Whistler Beta | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 267 |
Microsoft has released an early beta of its upcoming OS codenamed Windows Whistler to developers and hardware vendors. PC World has the scoop along with some info on what this OS is all about if you aren't familiar. Check it out here. The new GUI changes in the OS that I have seen are very exciting! I can't wait. | ||
|
Pappy 3d Retreat
Posts: 18 |
*Drool* I want that OS :-) ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47