Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  3d Retreat News
  Beating up your Computer

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Beating up your Computer
sniper
3d Retreat

Posts: 107
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-25-2000 03:27 PM


I was over at The-Ctrl-Alt-Del.com, and I was looking around and, I found some pretty hilarious videos of people beating up there computers. There is a good one of a ISP Tech help guy helping out a customer. You can check theses out here.
Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47