|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() 3d Retreat News
![]() TF2 Release Date!
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: TF2 Release Date! | ||
|
CShock Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 53 |
Well guess what, EBWorld has a pre-order for Team Fortress 2, thats right. You can pre-order it here for just $44.99 | ||
|
G5_Todd Newbie
Posts: 2 |
Why would you want to preorder something that wont be shipped to you for over a year?!?! ------------------ ![]()
| ||
|
dune 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 113 |
People never expect games on time these days, but you can kill a game by making people wait too long. People have been talking about TF2 forever, and by the time it's released, there may be bigger and better things. We shall see. ------------------ | ||
|
chrispix Private ![]()
Posts: 43 |
I pre ordered TF2 from outpost.com, hmm september '99.. Thats right well over a year ago.. its nice to see that it is supposidly gonna be released again.. Anyway, you might think I was stupid for pre-ordering it such a long time ago, but you know what.. It was only 27.99 when I pre-ordered it, not it has gone upto full price, and, I get free overnight shipping too.. So I should be guarenteed the game the same time everyone else is without fighting for the last copy at the brick and mortar stores.. lol.. Have fun, my game is secure, near the front of the line too mind you.. ------------------ | ||
|
G5_Todd Newbie
Posts: 2 |
Ya if the company doesnt go out of business ------------------ "I tell you Wellington is a bad general, the English are bad soldiers; we will settle the matter by lunch time." -Napoleon Bonarparte at the Battle of Waterloo, 1815 |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47