Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  3d Retreat News
  Dreamcast Broadband Adapter: Jan 9th

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Dreamcast Broadband Adapter: Jan 9th
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 594
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-04-2001 06:52 PM


It appears that the Dreamcast broadband adapter that will let your DC play SegaNet compatible games via your DSL/Cable models will be available online on January 9th through Sega.com's store. You won't however find the unit available in stores till the middle of the year. I am eagerly waiting Jan 9th!
Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Shroomhd
3d Retreat

Posts: 92
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-04-2001 08:46 PM


Sweet! I might get a DC now.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Shroomhd   Click Here to Email Shroomhd    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 74938695UIN: 74938695   Send an AIM Message to Foulk1    IP Logged
G5_Todd
Private

Posts: 5
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 01-05-2001 07:38 PM


I WANT DSL OR CABLE.....I HATE WHERE I LIVE!
Click Here to See the Profile for G5_Todd   Click Here to Email G5_Todd    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31844960UIN: 31844960   Send an AIM Message to G5 Todd    IP Logged
G5_Todd
Private

Posts: 5
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 01-08-2001 01:22 AM


whoa four days or so no new shit....
Click Here to See the Profile for G5_Todd   Click Here to Email G5_Todd    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31844960UIN: 31844960   Send an AIM Message to G5 Todd    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47