|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() 3d Retreat News
![]() Casio EM500 Cassiopeia Review
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Casio EM500 Cassiopeia Review | ||
|
VAXC3 3d Retreat
Posts: 19 |
Over at the Infinity Retreat, there is a review of the Casio EM500 Cassiopeia PocketPC, here is a clip: "I've always find myself looking for new gadgets around the market, hoping to be the first one to own the new piece of technology. As the PDA market grew, my original Palm III just seem to be outdated, compare to the Handspring Visors, Compaq iPaq, and so forth, it just seem reasonable enough for me to get myself something new. Here I am, the one PDA that I've found to fit my crave for new technology, the Casio EM-500 Multimedia Cassiopeia." Direct URL: http://www.infinityretreat.com/review/em500.asp |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47