Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  3d Retreat News
  Operation-Flastpoint Preview

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Operation-Flastpoint Preview
CShock
Sergeant

Posts: 55
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-11-2001 11:06 PM


I've found a preview to a game I'm really looking foward to, I've been covering its progress for a bit of time now, and it seems quite cool... well, here's the preview folks.

Url: http://www.sharkygames.com/games/glimpses/o/op_flashpoint/


Click Here to See the Profile for CShock   Click Here to Email CShock    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 72126165UIN: 72126165   Send an AIM Message to chris3dgc   Send a message to chris3dgcUIN: 72126165 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47