Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  3d Retreat News
  DC-Broadband shipping

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   DC-Broadband shipping
chrispix
Sergeant

Posts: 62
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-16-2001 12:15 PM


I purchased a broad band adapter for my DC on 1/10/01 (the day it was released) with 2nd day shipping, Since I have not recieved it yet, I called up, and the person in sales said that all Broad Band adapter sales were being bulk shipped today (1/16/01), so I should have mine on thrusday.. Hope you got your order in..
Click Here to See the Profile for chrispix   Click Here to Email chrispix    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24178629UIN: 24178629   Send an AIM Message to ctravis77   Send a message to chrispix99UIN: 24178629 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47