|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() 3d Retreat News
![]() NES on PocketPC
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: NES on PocketPC | ||
|
chrispix Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 63 |
Thats right, There are a couple NES emulators out for the PocketPC, seems that the iPaq seems to run the games the fastest, but its screen is less than desirable.. You can find PokeNes(pocketnes) here and there is an other emulator called the NesCE right here ... All you need is some *.nes roms to play and your good to go.. You can find those on the net, fairly easily.. Some of the games play slower than others, and I have a cassiopiea that I have to disable the sound on to play, but its not too bad, I am just waiting for a better release of an emulator.... |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47