|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() 3d Retreat News
![]() Are You A Geek?
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Are You A Geek? | ||
|
sniper 3d Retreat
Posts: 156 |
So your wondering are you actually a geek? Do people tell you that you are, and you just don't realize it yet? Over at I am not a geek dot com has put up a Geek Test for you to take, so you can find out the truth about yourself and see how geeky you really are. Check it out here. | ||
|
sniper 3d Retreat
Posts: 156 |
Post all your Geek Scores, I wanna see what everybody got Mine was 755.. ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 217 |
785. about half way up the list------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 507 |
I took the test: Well Snicker .. Your score is 1565. ------------------ | ||
|
sniper 3d Retreat
Posts: 156 |
Dang!! Snicker is a big Geek!!! My buddy that I though was a geek only got 1330 or so.. wow.. Anybody else taken the test? Post your scores here... ------------------ | ||
|
Scooby 3d Retreat
Posts: 51 |
Well Scooby .. Your score is 1985. You're a geek! Feel free to brag or dance or just let your instinctual feelings out ------------------ This message posted entirely with recycled electrons. | ||
|
liltxsboy Private ![]()
Posts: 11 |
Well LilTxsBoy .. Your score is 1430. I'd have to say you're an 'underaverage' geek ... not quite there yet, but you're close ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47