Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  3d Retreat News
  Abit KT7A-RAID Review

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Abit KT7A-RAID Review
sniper
3d Retreat

Posts: 159
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-27-2001 04:31 AM


Yes I said KT7A-RAID. Yes there is a "A" in the KT7. The "A" may confuse a few of you out there, but the KT7A-RAID now adds support for, 200MHz and 266MHz FSB. I am not a geek dot com has reviewed the Abit KT7A-RAID motherboard. Here is a snippet from it:
Ok I am going to sum this up pretty quick. If you are going to buy a socket A motherboard this is the one I would recommend hands down, at least until I see some DDR boards out on the market. This board should come with everything you want because I know it has everything I want. If you have a KT7 or KT7-RAID I would say it is not worth the upgrade. Even if you have any Socket A board that you are happy with I would say it is not worth the upgrade. If you already have a Socket A board but want a new one, at least wait a couple of months until the Socket A DDR boards are widely available and drop a little in price.
Check out the review here.

Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47