Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  3d Retreat News
  USB/Cigarette Lighter Case Mod

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   USB/Cigarette Lighter Case Mod
sniper
3d Retreat

Posts: 166
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-29-2001 02:35 AM


Sounds pretty awesome ehh? Do you want or need the USB ports in a 5 1/4 bay in the front of your case, or a cigarette lighter on your case for easy lighting? HardwareOC has answered your wishes. These mods kick butt if you ask me. A snippet from the modding guides:
"Recently I was crawling around behind my desk, unlit cigarette in my mouth, plugging in my Microsoft precision 2 joystick getting ready to cause some serious mayhem in a nice online game of MechWarrior 4.As I crawled out from behind my desk, task accomplished , I noticed my dog staring at me, head cocked, ears up. She obviously thought I was insane."
Check out both guides here.

Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47