|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() 3d Retreat News
![]() Enermax 431Watts PSU Review @ VH
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Enermax 431Watts PSU Review @ VH | ||
|
sniper 3d Retreat
Posts: 169 |
Friends of mine, Spinach - and r00tshell from Virtual Hideout has reviewed the Enermax 431w PSU. I want one of these for my system, but I have not been able to pick one of these badboys up yet! The Enermax 431w PSU (Power Supply Unit), is guaranteed to be last PSU you will ever buy. These things rock! Here is a snippet from the review: I feel that what most people care about is whether it powers all their equipment, and if it happens to cool down your system as well that’s just an added bonus. I figured since I have over 10 fans (not including the PSU fans), plus a case full of hard drives and peripherals, if it could power everything in my system it could pretty much power anything. And I’m happy to say that I have been running the EG451P-VE for almost a month now, and have yet to have ANY problems with it. I’ve also noticed about a 5-degree drop in system temps, which proves that the second fan does indeed help. Hell yeah, that fun sucks hot air straight off the cpu and outta the case, even in the driest state in the driest place on earth it still dropped my temp by 6 degrees!!Read the full review here. |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47