|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() 3d Retreat News
![]() Antec SX1030 ATX Case Review
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Antec SX1030 ATX Case Review | ||
|
sniper Moderator
Posts: 196 |
TweakTown have posted a review of the Antec SX1030 ATX SOHO File Server case. The case includes a total of 8 fans based around all positions of the case with also many other good features. I actaully have this case and I absolutly love it. I would highly reccommend this case to anyone that is looking for a good case. Here is a snippet from the review: "The case also comes standard with two 80mm fans that blow hot air out the back of the case. Add to that the two built in housings for additional 80mm fans on the front of the case, and you've got yourself a lot of added airflow without the trouble of building places to mount them, or without having to cut blowholes in the case. One thing that I was extremely impressed with was that one of the mountings for a fan on the front of the case blows cool outside air right into the drive bay that houses the hard drive."Check out the rest of the review here. |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47