Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  3d Retreat News
  Yamaha 16X-10X-40X CRW Review!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Yamaha 16X-10X-40X CRW Review!
sniper
Moderator

Posts: 234
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-07-2001 07:19 PM


The-Ctrl-Alt-Del has posted a new review of the, Yamaha 16x/10x/40xI nternal IDE CRW Drive. The drive comes with a decent software bundle, an excellent quick start manual, is easy to install. Here is a snippet from the review:
"The specifications look quite impressive but what are they like in the real world? I found that the drive is quite capable of Burning at 16X (with 16X capable CD-R disks), however burning CD to CD anything higher than 8X resulted in “Coasters”. I was able to burn audio CDs at 16X if I copied the disk to the hard drive first but CD to CD was only successful at 8X and below. I also tried burning with the popular Nero Burning ROM and the results were similar."
Check it out, here.

Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47