Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  3d Retreat News
  Addtronics 6896 Case Review!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Addtronics 6896 Case Review!
sniper
Moderator

Posts: 235
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-07-2001 07:27 PM


Virtual Hideout posted a review on the CoolCases.Com Hot-Rod Addtronics 6896 Case! It's one schweet case for sure and what's more, it's already modded with 2 120mm fans! Here's a little snip from the review:
"As you can tell I really liked this case. I liked the looks of the case right outta the box . But, when I opened it up and saw Jims Handy work inside, I fell in love with this case.It just reminds me of how I personally would mod this case. Its a classy job with a real quality feel to it. What I really like is the thought that went into modding this case from Coolcases. Alot of the stuff that was done , was done so cleanly that if you didnt have a fully stock 6896 sitting next to this one, it might be hard for you to detect what was done. Everything Jim does ensures you will still have a clean factory look to your case, yet , it will be alot more functional than sometimes meets the eye at first."
Read the review here.

Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47