Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  3d Retreat News
  PCMods.com Neon Light Kit Review!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   PCMods.com Neon Light Kit Review!
sniper
Moderator

Posts: 238
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-11-2001 01:39 AM


TweakTown has posted a review of the PCMods.com 10" Neon Light Kit. Wether it be water cooled, 10 fans, or a schweet paint job, a neon light really puts the finish to the job. Here is a snippet from the review:
"What more can I say about this splendid product? PCMods.com have created what I think is one of the best and most impressive neon light kits for PC cases, which I have ever seen or used. Just add one of these babies to your case and it will instantly give you bragging privileges at the next LAN party you attend - Forget bragging, you won't need to, people will hover around your case drooling. I was suitable impressed with every aspect of this kit, ranging from the brightness of the neon light to it's low heat output. I am now using this blue neon light in my personal case, it isn't only lighting up my case but it's also lighting up everything under my desk, which isn't a bad effect either. I have no reason not to recommend this PCMods.com neon light kit to anyone."
Read the PCmods.com neon review here.

Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47