|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() 3d Retreat News
![]() 4Q Full-Tower Case Review
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: 4Q Full-Tower Case Review | ||
|
sniper Moderator
Posts: 239 |
DreddNews have recently posted their review of the 4Q Full-Tower Case. Here's a little snippet from the review: "I'm extremely impressed with the quality of this case. I believe that with the features it has and the price tag placed on it, it is unmatched. I have yet to see a case with similar quality and be in the same price range. This is a great case for any beginner to veteran PC user/overclocker/modder looking for a new case to hack up...you may not even need to as the cooling supplied might suit your needs. It does mine, the inside of the case stays right near room temperature actually with no modding and only one 120mm fan in the front and 2 80mms in the back."Read the review here. |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47