Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  3d Retreat News
  iFeel mouses reviewed!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   iFeel mouses reviewed!
Shorty
Private

Posts: 5
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-14-2001 06:01 PM


It looks like DansData has done a review on the new and advance Feel mouse. Read On:

What the bloody hell is a "high-fidelity Inertial Harmonic Drive engine",
and what's it doing in a mouse?

Well, according to Immersion Corporation, who license out the technology
that Logitech have used in their "iFeel" mouses, it's making the mouse
"sixty million times better" than the regular kind.

I wasn't sure I could handle that much pleasure, but as it turned out, I
survived.

I also opened one of the mouses up, dismantled the Bussard ramscoop,
crawled through a Jeffries tube and found the Harmonic Drive engine. Ooh,
it's an exciting little thing.

Read Review Here


Click Here to See the Profile for Shorty    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to xXCryplerXx    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47