Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  3d Retreat News
  Internet Explorer 6.0 Public Preview

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Internet Explorer 6.0 Public Preview
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 729
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-26-2001 12:07 PM


A public preview of Internet Explorer 6.0 beta is available for download from Microsoft's site. You can check it out here.
Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Jack Handey
Private

Posts: 33
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-26-2001 09:06 PM


I highly reccomend against this. It would crash whenever I attempted to visit a web-page, finally resulting in myself having to revert back to IE 5.5. I strongly urge you, STAY AWAY FOR NOW! Wait until a full release!

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Handey    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 70100555UIN: 70100555   Send an AIM Message to MaxwellEdison969    IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 729
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-27-2001 10:48 AM


I am having great success running it on my various boxes. The new features are a welcome change and my favorite has to be the "Lock Toolbar" feature, hehe. I used to always accidently drag my address and links bar around and then have to reposition them. Not anymore!

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47