Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  3d Retreat News
  Cable vs. DSL- what this guy learned.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Cable vs. DSL- what this guy learned.
CShock
Sergeant

Posts: 70
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 04-02-2001 03:41 PM


Ever wonder what's the better choice? The other persons view on different connections? Well David Coursey wrote an article about his experiences with AT&T Cable Modem- and what he thought, here's a clip:

I am sitting here at midnight, wishing AT&T's cable Internet service were as good as its marketing and order fulfillment. Which is to say that in the name of science I recently had the cable company bring me a modem so I could try out their service. So far I am about half impressed, especially because as I write this the cable connection isn't working.

Check it out


Click Here to See the Profile for CShock   Click Here to Email CShock    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 72126165UIN: 72126165   Send an AIM Message to chris3dgc   Send a message to chris3dgcUIN: 72126165 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47