|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() 3d Retreat News
![]() Internet Explorer 6 Public Preview!
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Internet Explorer 6 Public Preview! | ||
|
sniper Moderator
Posts: 316 |
I wanted to keep everybody up-to-date about the IE 6.0 Public Preview. Microsoft has again posted up the preview so that many more people can take the opportunity to download it, and give it a whirl to test it out and see how they like it. Currently I have IE 6 installed and it has some cool features, new implemented ideas, along with some enhanced features that were on earlier version of IE. To download it, and more info go here. | ||
|
Booker Private ![]()
Posts: 20 |
Anybody know how to stop that bar that comes up when you put your cursor over a picture? ------------------ | ||
|
chrispix Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 78 |
Yup, I know how to get rid of that bar, dont put ur cursor over the picture :P ------------------ | ||
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 239 |
ie6....might as well put a virus on ya computer OH WAIT! ie6 is a virus ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 765 |
IE6 rocks, you probably haven't even installed it...llama alert ;-) ------------------ | ||
|
sniper Moderator
Posts: 316 |
I dont know if I like it yet.. I have used it for about 2 weeks now and it seems like it is a big memory leak. It seems to be using like 200k of my 384mb of ram... so umm ya.... so I might go back to IE 5.5 untill an offical release of IE6.. but ya.. it is weird, some dumb features that I dont like but ohh well.... ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47