Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  3d Retreat News
  Digidoc 5 Review!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Digidoc 5 Review!
sniper
Moderator

Posts: 309
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 04-17-2001 02:00 AM


I am Not a Geek dot com has reviewed the Digidoc 5, a system monitoring device for your computer. If your a mad overclocker, or a case modder, then you have to get your hands on one of these so you can properly monitor your system so you will have no failures, or mishaps. I sure wish I had one. Check out the results of the review here.
Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47