Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  3d Retreat News
  Kyle Bennett of [H]ardOCP Interview!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Kyle Bennett of [H]ardOCP Interview!
sniper
Moderator

Posts: 313
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 04-18-2001 06:43 PM


I know I spend to much time over in the [H]ardOCP Forums but I cannont help it because I think I'm addicted, I'm only a [H]ardGawd now with 1130+ posts, but anyways the owner of [H]ardOCP Kyle Bennett, has been interviewed by the good people over at RipNet-UK.com. Check out the not so serious interview here.
Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47