Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Jokes
  When you need to change how you market your product

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   When you need to change how you market your product
Fitz
3d Retreat

Posts: 38
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-26-2000 12:53 PM


I originally sent this to snicker and some others a while back, but read below (i copied pasted from my drafts):


I was watching TV, and when the commercials came on, I noticed a commercial for some moisturizing lotion. The lotion was called Zim's Crack Crème.

Is it just me or do these people need to re-think their marketing strategy.
http://www.crackcreme.com

Testamonials:
"As you state on the label, Crack Creme is miraculous!" -David W. Cowles, Esq.
Las Vegas, Nevada

"Zim's Crack Creme is Amazing!" -Carol J. Daniloff

"Crack Creme is magic to me" -Mrs. Donald Belschener Vern, Pa

------------------
-Fitz (AKA: The Other White Meat)

News Editor/Interviewer
RS Retreat


Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz   Click Here to Email Fitz    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30531045UIN: 30531045   Send an AIM Message to Pie4Fitz   Send a message to JoeFitz_UIN: 30531045 IP Logged
sniper
3d Retreat

Posts: 70
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-27-2000 12:20 AM


Fitz;

I'm still NOT going to the site!!! This post will NOT make me vist it because, I'm afraid I will see some old guys hairy a$$ on the site...

------------------
-=Sniper=-
News Editor/HTML Programmer http://www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged
Fitz
3d Retreat

Posts: 38
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-27-2000 12:23 PM


Haha!!

------------------
-Fitz (AKA: The Other White Meat)

News Editor/Interviewer
RS Retreat


Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz   Click Here to Email Fitz    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30531045UIN: 30531045   Send an AIM Message to Pie4Fitz   Send a message to JoeFitz_UIN: 30531045 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47