|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Swat 3 Discussion
![]() Has Anyone else had This problem with SE?
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Has Anyone else had This problem with SE? | ||
|
Dukes33 Newbie
Posts: 1 |
I can't get senario editor to open up fully. On top of that it usually takes between 3-5 mins to even start. I downloaded the 1.6 update from sierra to combat it's incompatibility with windows ME, but i still have the same problem. I have a 800Mhz PIII, with 128mb ram. Any help you could give me would be greatly apreciated. | ||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 183 |
You said you had the 1.6 patch, there is a slightly newer patch which is 1.6.6, get it here. Try that and if still have a problem give us a shout! /Drunky ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47