Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Swat 3 Discussion
  Problem with Win 2000!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Problem with Win 2000!
Boomer
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-11-2001 01:22 PM


I can't run Swat3 under Win 2000. I get a message "Swat.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will nedd to restart the program." I restart Swat but still nothing. Help me!
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer   Click Here to Email Boomer    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47