Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Swat 3 Discussion
  orginal missions in swat3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   orginal missions in swat3
crockett
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-21-2001 05:01 PM


I just bought swat 3 and was looking around in the files but I can't find the mission folders for the missions that came with the game orginally... I downloaded several new missions and they all show up in the swat3/missions folder but none of the orginals are in there. Is there any way I can get into the files for the orginal maps? more specifically the textures? I wan't some of the textures from some of the orginal maps 4 a new map I plan on building. Any help would be great thanks
Click Here to See the Profile for crockett    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Drunk
Major

Posts: 308
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-22-2001 06:21 AM


To locate the textures you need to use WinZip or any other archiving program to unzip swatdata2.res i believe, if you can't find the textures check out swatdata1.res, but i believe its in 2, the files are located in your Sierra\Swat3 directory.

Hope it helps!

/Drunky

------------------
Swat 3 Retreat News Junkie
drunk@3dretreat.com
Visit my RS Clan site!!


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47