Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Swat 3 Discussion
  I need help!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   I need help!
Blackice
Newbie

Posts: 4
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-26-2001 08:21 PM


Ok people... I have been playing SWAT 3: EE for a while now, and I have relized something: THERE IS ONLY ONE FRIGGIN LADDER! Tell me why is? It is becuase no one has taken the time nor has the "guts" to make one. Well this is why i am posting this message. It is a public cry out for help. I need someone who can write the scripts / code for the database of the ladder. Everything else is covered. I will also need some people for staff. So if your are interested email me @ Blackice@wi.rr.com or ICQ me @ 69644215. Thanx for your time, and consider working for this ladder. Remember your not working for me, your working for the SWAT 3 community...

------------------
ߣäçkíçê
Blackice@wi.rr.com


Click Here to See the Profile for Blackice    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 69644215UIN: 69644215       IP Logged
Drunk
Major

Posts: 319
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-27-2001 09:10 AM


Gaming Ladders are looking for people to run ladders, they are currently developing a script and they need help with people to run the ladders, go check them out!

------------------
Swat 3 Retreat News Junkie
drunk@3dretreat.com
Visit my RS Clan site!!


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47