Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Swat 3 Discussion
  Need serious assistance. All info provided.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Need serious assistance. All info provided.
PsyOpsClan
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Apr 2001

posted 04-15-2001 04:08 AM


Okay here's the skinny. After a week of Sierra tech-support and endless sifting through the web, I just need someone who is willing to help.

Problem: When running SWAT 3EE in "Primary Display Driver" mode, everything looks as it should when in mission. However, it lasts for three to ten seconds before it freezes completely.

Sys Specs: P2 333mhz / 64mb RAM / 10 gig HD / MSI NVidia GeForce2 MX 32mb (AGP bus) / SBLive! sound card / Windows ME / DX 7.1

To save time and trouble, these are the steps I have taken up until now at the advice of Sierra:
1. Set refresh to "Adapter Default"
2. Set to 16bit / 800x600
3. Updated to Detonator 3(have used several versions of this from 6.xx - 10.xx)
4. Updated SBLive! drivers
5. Attempted to update BIOS/Mboard but found that no updates were available. (FYI - Biostar M6TLC, Award BIOS v. 4.51, Intel chipset 440LX)
6. Reinstalled game and vid. card several times.

Lastly, I am pleading for some help here. I went out and bought this great new card cuz I was playing Software mode for months (Which we all know is awful - but still works even with the new card) Also I am 99% sure the card is functional because I encounter no other problems in any other programs, including Unreal Special) Please help. I hope I have provided enough info. I now that somewhere is the twelve year old genius who can save my hair from falling out.

-BTW, join our clan. LOL

------------------
"Imagine getting inside the mind of your opponent... Email us today to learn more.


Click Here to See the Profile for PsyOpsClan   Click Here to Email PsyOpsClan    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47