|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Swat 3 Discussion
![]() Level 1
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Level 1 | ||
|
nickf Newbie
Posts: 1 |
I arrest the guy and get the gun but when I say mission complete it says that I have failed the mission. Is there anything else I have to do to get a complete?
| ||
|
Drunk Moderator
Posts: 346 |
Have you arrested the wife? (lady in the towel). if that doesn't work try this walkthru! Hope it helps /Drunk ------------------ | ||
|
Jack Handey Private ![]()
Posts: 37 |
Sometimes there is more than one gun... a lot of times he has a hand-gun and a rifle. |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47