Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Swat 3 Mods
  Updated Swat3 CQB

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Updated Swat3 CQB
Miracleman
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-26-2000 09:13 AM


Hello. I downloaded, instaled, updated and patched to the 1.6.6.0, I tryed the "modded" version of Swat3 and.. WHERE ARE THE NEW KICKING ASS WEAPONS??? Argh, I have seen pics on the net with HK rifles, and I don't find any mod's with then, only that fany weapons pack #1 from Sierra. ARGH!!!
Click Here to See the Profile for Miracleman   Click Here to Email Miracleman    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-26-2000 09:57 AM


I played multiplayer and saw them in there.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Vlad
Moderator

Posts: 1
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-31-2000 04:25 AM


The new weapons are included in the mod packs that come with the EE download. if you look in your SWAT3 folder you will notice a mod manager. The extra weapons are activated from this!

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Vlad   Click Here to Email Vlad    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 6755901UIN: 6755901       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47