Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Swat 3 Mods
  Using EE weapons??

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Using EE weapons??
454
Newbie

Posts: 4
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 12-12-2000 10:16 AM


I am trying to get my copy of SWAT3 to run as EE. I downloaded that big (50mb) file and loaded it up, the game runs now as EE witht he multiplayer options, but I can't get the guns to show up in the game.

I've tried selecting the different Mods in the Mods Selector but that doesn't help.

I've been disturbed the lack of documentation I can find on this too.

Can anyone help me here?


Click Here to See the Profile for 454    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Vlad
Moderator

Posts: 15
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-13-2000 12:50 PM


the new weapons only appear when you play lan or multiplayer games

------------------
Vlad the Inhaler
Editor & Webmaster of Swat3 Retreat
Vlad@3dretreat.com
http://swat3.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for Vlad   Click Here to Email Vlad    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 6755901UIN: 6755901       IP Logged
454
Newbie

Posts: 4
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 12-13-2000 02:05 PM


Why in the world is that?

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for 454    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Vlad
Moderator

Posts: 15
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-15-2000 02:59 AM


Havent got the foggyest idea.

------------------
Vlad the Inhaler
Editor & Webmaster of Swat3 Retreat
Vlad@3dretreat.com
http://swat3.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for Vlad   Click Here to Email Vlad    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 6755901UIN: 6755901       IP Logged
BaZ00kA
Private

Posts: 6
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-15-2001 01:08 AM


I think its because there is mods that include several unrealistic wpns, and you dont wanna spoil single player with them ?

------------------
Martin "BaZ00kA" Nilsson
Newsposter at http://swat3.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for BaZ00kA   Click Here to Email BaZ00kA    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47