Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Airsoft
  Woohoo! I just got me one of these!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Woohoo! I just got me one of these!
Reynolds-Wrap
Private

Posts: 12
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 12:42 AM


I just ordered a Heavy Beretta 92F... It's my first Airsoft gun! I had to convince my mom to let me buy it because she hates guns a lot (she was almost shot by her brother on accident when she was young)... Buuuuuut, she decided it was better for me to buy one of these than to go out and buy a real one... heh...

Anyone know where to get a pack of 6mm Airsoft Paintballs really cheap?

------------------
David Edward Burt
aka Reynolds Wrap
ICQ: 8121031 | AOLIM: NASANut582


Click Here to See the Profile for Reynolds-Wrap   Click Here to Email Reynolds-Wrap    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 8121031UIN: 8121031   Send an AIM Message to NASANut582    IP Logged
X17
Moderator

Posts: 139
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 12:51 AM


Congrats on your purchase. I don’t know, but I'll find out, where's abouts do you live Rey, maybe I can find a local airsoft retailer for you.

------------------
X17
3d Retreat Staf

  • Force 21 Retreat
  • Trinity Effect

Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged
keg
3d Retreat

Posts: 5
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 07:50 AM


Hmmmm. . . are there 6mm paintballs? That'd be cool, but I thought we were limited to airsoft pellets. Clarify, 17, por favor.

Keg out.

------------------
Move along, people. Nothing to see here.


Click Here to See the Profile for keg   Click Here to Email keg    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2455464UIN: 2455464   Send an AIM Message to jkeg000(ifyouwantthelast#,askme)   Send a message to n/aUIN: 2455464 IP Logged
X17
Moderator

Posts: 139
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 08:06 AM


Yes Keg your right, they are 6mm BBs, not paintballs that would be neat though.

Rey, I found a decent Northern American retailer, here is a link to their bbs and magazines page:
http://www.domainairsoft.com/mags_and_bb's.htm


------------------
X17
3d Retreat Staf
Force 21 Retreat
Airsoft Retreat
Trinity Effect


Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged
Reynolds-Wrap
Private

Posts: 12
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 01:58 PM


I was browsing through a site and they had 6mm Paintballs for Airsoft guns (just not for the AEGs)... I heard about paintballs for Airsoft guns a long time ago, which is one of the reasons i started thinking about getting an airsoft... Hmmm... but I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them except for that place

------------------
David Edward Burt
aka Reynolds Wrap
ICQ: 8121031 | AOLIM: NASANut582


Click Here to See the Profile for Reynolds-Wrap   Click Here to Email Reynolds-Wrap    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 8121031UIN: 8121031   Send an AIM Message to NASANut582    IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 633
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 02:47 PM


Hrmmm...that would be pretty cool. I would sure hope they don't break in the gun as often as pball guns do.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Rage
3d Retreat

Posts: 7
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 05:57 PM


With that Beretta Heavy 92f you have to operate the action every shot right?

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Rage   Click Here to Email Rage    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 21775729UIN: 21775729   Send an AIM Message to moocow911    IP Logged
X17
Moderator

Posts: 139
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 07:08 PM


Yes if it is a spring pistol you have to cock it for every shot. If it’s a GBB pistol (Sag Blowback) it will be semi auto.

------------------
X17
3d Retreat Staff
Force 21 Retreat
Airsoft Retreat
Trinity Effect


Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged
chrispix
Sergeant

Posts: 69
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 11:01 PM


Hey, My room mate works for a self defense supply company, and they sell airsoft stuff, and supplies.. their website is
www.southsummit.com
Hope this helps..

------------------
/Chrispix


Click Here to See the Profile for chrispix   Click Here to Email chrispix    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24178629UIN: 24178629   Send an AIM Message to ctravis77   Send a message to chrispix99UIN: 24178629 IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 633
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 09:26 AM


Those are the cheapest prices around!

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
X17
Moderator

Posts: 139
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 06:16 PM


Snick, cheapest in quality or cheap like, wow what a great deal! ?

------------------
X17
3d Retreat Staff
Force 21 Retreat
Airsoft Retreat
Trinity Effect


Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged
Reynolds-Wrap
Private

Posts: 12
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-24-2000 11:22 PM


:P I'm pretty sure he means lowest prices...

today or tomorrow! w00t!

------------------
David Edward Burt
aka Reynolds Wrap
ICQ: 8121031 | AOLIM: NASANut582


Click Here to See the Profile for Reynolds-Wrap   Click Here to Email Reynolds-Wrap    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 8121031UIN: 8121031   Send an AIM Message to NASANut582    IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 633
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-24-2000 11:25 PM


I specifically said PRICE goofball :-)

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
X17
Moderator

Posts: 139
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-27-2000 08:00 AM


Okay, okay who changed it to price?!

------------------
X17
3d Retreat Staff
Force 21 Retreat
Airsoft Retreat
Trinity Effect


Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged
Humtek
Private

Posts: 6
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-28-2000 01:23 PM


TO make it clear I am an airsoft maniac and have owned many AEG's. There are 6mm bb's and 6mm paintballs. The 6mm paintballs are only designed to work with spring guns as those guns don't shoot hard enough to hurt or sometimes feel, so the 6mm paintballs will leave a mark. And X17 I wouldn't mind writting a review on a couple of guns here is the list I could write on...

Mp5-A5
Super 9RT 500 FPS
M4A1
and a variety of gas guns.. I have the three guns above plus I have a H&K USP gas gun that I will be able to do but I have friends who have variety of gas guns plus AEG's...

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Humtek   Click Here to Email Humtek    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 18184022UIN: 18184022   Send an AIM Message to Humtek    IP Logged
X17
Moderator

Posts: 139
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-29-2000 04:05 PM


That would be awsome! I will contact you via ICQ.

------------------
X17
3d Retreat Staff
Force 21 Retreat
Airsoft Retreat
Trinity Effect


Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged
Uziah
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 12-14-2000 09:31 PM


Those are repeater guns, not AEG's, right?

I know that MP5 has to be cocked with the foregrip. You can't get an Auto Electric MP5 for that price...

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Uziah   Click Here to Email Uziah    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 22039984UIN: 22039984       IP Logged
Falcon
Newbie

Posts: 4
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-23-2001 01:24 AM


WOW that summit place sells Airsoft BB's for CHEAP! thanks for posting that site
Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon   Click Here to Email Falcon    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47