|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Airsoft
![]() Where should I buy airsoft guns?
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Where should I buy airsoft guns? | ||
|
FullMetalJacket Newbie
Posts: 2 |
Is there a place in US that sells the GOOD airsoft aegs, gbbs, and springers (i.e. TM, WA, etc.) at prices at or very close to the prices you would get from redwolf or den trinity? | ||
|
X17 Moderator
Posts: 170 |
There is, but when you look at the prices at a place like Red Wolf you are looking for the price of the gun itself. Just then gun, when you see a US site the price usually includes the needed equipment to maintain and run your gun like a charger, batteries, ammo etc. Ill find you some good US sites to buy from and post them later today, I prefer buying them off Ebay, I just bought a 300-dollar gun for 177 bucks. And not only did I get the gun but I got a laser sight, a factory sealed magazine (total of 2 magazines) 100 rounds of bbs, a 1000g can of gas, and all the stuff that would normally come with the gun. Great deal, over all price value of over 350 bucks for just 177 dollars. Ebay is a great place to buy from, but be careful whom you buy from, check the comments of each person before you buy. ------------------ | ||
|
Walleye Newbie
Posts: 2 |
A great place to buy from in the US is Airsoft Command http://www.airsoftcommand.com. Their prices and service are awesome. Darwin (the owner) is a great guy too. A few of the guys on our team have ordered from him with no problem. I highly reccommend him. Plus, if you order from him, you don't have to worry about customs or none of that. ------------------ | ||
|
FullMetalJacket Newbie
Posts: 2 |
ok, thanks ------------------ | ||
|
Falcon Private ![]()
Posts: 7 |
www.airsoftshop.com
------------------ | ||
|
Toto 3d Retreat
Posts: 15 |
This place looks to be decently priced. Airsoft Extreme The only placed I have done business with was CQB and wasn't too happy with them, although I did receive my gun. ------------------ | ||
|
silent death Private ![]()
Posts: 6 |
go to www.iisports.com they have a ok selection and fare prices considering what the guns come with.... ------------------ | ||
|
Humtek Private ![]()
Posts: 12 |
I have found really good buisness at APEC. Their in canada and the shipping is cheap and their guns are pretty well priced as well. ------------------ | ||
|
SlipKnot Private ![]()
Posts: 10 |
u could go to www3.wargameclub.com ------------------ | ||
|
SlipKnot Private ![]()
Posts: 10 |
most websites have ok prices but like i said try www3.wargameclub.com they have low prices. plus they have good prices for a package like if u got a mac11 it would be 130 through 170 for the battery, bb's, and etc. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47