|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Airsoft
![]() Airsoft in Florida?
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Airsoft in Florida? | ||
|
Accord Newbie
Posts: 1 |
I have been wanting to play airsoft for over a year now but I cannot find anyone in Florida to play with, which is where I live. Are there any organized clubs or anything? Thanks, any info is greatly appreciated. John | ||
|
Walleye Newbie
Posts: 3 |
Hey man, there's plenty of people in Florida that play. Several groups in fact. There's one in the Pensacola area that our team has played with several times before, and I believe there's some more people in Southern Florida. There's a group called Florida Airsoft that has a web site... don't remember the address off hand. Check out www.airsoftzone.com and their link section... if not, check out their forums under the Teams section. Hope this helps some and you find some people to play with soon! Walleye ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47