|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Airsoft
![]() a little help for a newbie?
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: a little help for a newbie? | ||
|
ryoga69911 Newbie
Posts: 1 |
Hello. I'm thinking about getting into this sport, it sounds like a blast to play (I'm bored of paintball, like i;ve seen, I have to agree, most of the time, the winner is the guy with the most paint to throw) I've looked around, read faqs and such, my question is, where can I get together with other players? Especially in the Maryland/d.c./Viginia/pensyvania areas. erm, thanks! ^_^ | ||
|
SlipKnot Private ![]()
Posts: 8 |
i don't know because most of the people i talk to live in CA and FL. try going in the chat room alot. ------------------ | ||
|
Toto 3d Retreat
Posts: 15 |
We will soon have an extensive database to search for players in your area, but for now, Airsoft zone has a player's database that can help you find airsofters in your area. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47