|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() RC General Discussion
![]() Another reason to NOT eat at McD's...
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Another reason to NOT eat at McD's... | ||
|
CShock Private ![]()
Posts: 47 |
This explains it all: http://www.wvec.com/news/local/mcchicken_head.htm ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 148 |
EWWWWWWWWWWW *puts macdonalds back in its bag* ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
Scooby 3d Retreat
Posts: 22 |
No, you misread the topic for this forum. IT's RUBBER Chicken General Discussion. ------------------ | ||
|
chrispix Private ![]()
Posts: 37 |
Since when did McDonalds server fried chicken wings?? Hmm.. I think this seems a little fishy.. :P ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 546 |
McDonalds in different places of the US serve different things. For example, some serve pizza and I have even see one that has hot dogs. I don't think it would be odd for one to have chicken wings. ------------------ | ||
|
CShock Private ![]()
Posts: 47 |
In Hawaii they have rice, gooood cinnamon rolls, and so forth. The McD's were good there. ------------------ | ||
|
Infrared_Sight Private ![]()
Posts: 32 |
Thats freaking sick. I always did hate Mcd's. Ewwwwwww. ------------------ Do you know what a dog needs? A bitch! Infrared's Tactics -Webmatser |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47