Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Gaming
  Anyone tried the Delta Force Land Warrior Demo?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Anyone tried the Delta Force Land Warrior Demo?
Absolut_OSU
3d Retreat

Posts: 27
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-26-2000 07:49 PM


Just wondering if anyone has tried it and what your thoughts on it are?

------------------
Oregon State University
Home of the 6 - 1 Beavers


Click Here to See the Profile for Absolut_OSU   Click Here to Email Absolut_OSU    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to AbsoluteOSU    IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-26-2000 08:09 PM


I have tried the demo and I am excited about the game. There has been a new demo released with some updated terrain code and weapon models, etc. but I haven't checked it out yet.

The new engine will definately perform better than the old and overall it looks better but I miss stuff from the old game like the tall grass.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47