Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Gaming
  Should I buy a dreamcast?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Should I buy a dreamcast?
Absolut_OSU
3d Retreat

Posts: 21
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-10-2000 12:58 AM


With the release of psx2, dreamcasts are now only $150 with no games and $170 with two older sports games (probably find online coupons too). I would probably go with the bare $150 one because i dont' want the outdated sports games that it comes with. But still, that seems like a pretty good price for the system.

Only thing is, I have never played a dreamcast. I've only seem them in action walking by displays in stores. Anyone have any opinions?

------------------

Home of the 8 - 1 Beavers


Click Here to See the Profile for Absolut_OSU   Click Here to Email Absolut_OSU    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to AbsoluteOSU    IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 894
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-10-2000 02:02 AM


If you want a console now, get this one. Not only is it the most affordable, it has the best graphics in my opinion. It also has more mature games since it has been out for a while.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47