|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Gaming
![]() Tw eaking
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Tw eaking | ||
|
Drunk Moderator
Posts: 348 |
I am currently running a P-II 333 with Win 95 and 160 meg of ram. When i boot my pc it says i have 74% resources free, is this about the correct reading? should it be up there in the high 80's? If i tweaked windows would i see a major increase in perfomance and if i did tweak windows would my pc become less stable? ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 894 |
Upgrading to Win98 would make your more stable and efficient. I highly recommend getting rid of Win95. ------------------ | ||
|
Wingy 3d Retreat
Posts: 21 |
Drunk, I'm running a PII 350 with 64megs of ram. When I boot up I start in the 80's with system resources. It must be because of Windows 98. ------------------ /me snickers at Pappy for putting Reynolds-Wrap all over Maxwell Edison. |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47