|
Author
|
Topic: The Best Half-Life Mod.....
|
Wingy 3d Retreat
Posts: 21 Registered: Oct 2000
|
posted 12-12-2000 07:01 PM |
|
I want to know, of the mods already released, which is the best. My Nominees (basically the ones I have played) are: TFC, CS, and Frontline Force. I also think the wasteland halflife mod was pretty good. So gimme your input por favor. ------------------ --Wingy:-þ News Editor www.3dretreat.com /me snickers at Pappy for putting Reynolds-Wrap all over Maxwell Edison.

|
Crusty Buttcrack Sergeant

Posts: 60 Registered: Dec 2000
|
posted 12-12-2000 07:08 PM |
|
CS IS NUMBERE UNO------------------ CR|_|$ty $@yz \/\/H@T |_|P!!!!!!
|
Booker Private

Posts: 20 Registered: Nov 2000
|
posted 12-13-2000 05:51 PM |
|
TFC all the way  ------------------ Fear causes hesitation and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true

|
BlackDeath Newbie
Posts: 3 Registered: Dec 2000
|
posted 12-15-2000 03:10 PM |
|
CS is good but too laggy. TFC has no lag, but has to many whiners. FLF seems cool, I think I'm gonna try it.but for now, even with the lag, CS is the best ------------------
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 246 Registered: Nov 2000
|
posted 12-15-2000 06:13 PM |
|
COUNTERSTRIKE FOR LIFE!  ------------------ - coolant coolant@ritual.com If your head is made out of butter, stay away from the fire.

|
Crusty Buttcrack Sergeant

Posts: 60 Registered: Dec 2000
|
posted 12-16-2000 05:30 PM |
|
IM DOWN WITH COOLANT------------------ CR|_|$ty $@yz \/\/H@T |_|P!!!!!!
|
chrispix Sergeant

Posts: 78 Registered: Oct 2000
|
posted 12-16-2000 10:08 PM |
|
FLF!!!------------------ /Chrispix <a href="http://www.chrispix.com">My homepage of pixemon, webcam and more</a>
 
|
MinorThreat 3d Retreat
Posts: 2 Registered: Nov 2000
|
posted 12-19-2000 02:51 PM |
|
Tie... Front Line Force and S&I------------------
|
Sgt.Caffeine Private

Posts: 45 Registered: Nov 2000
|
posted 01-02-2001 07:32 PM |
|
cs! I hate TFC Q3F is 100% better imo  ------------------

|
G-MAN Newbie
Posts: 3 Registered: Jan 2001
|
posted 01-04-2001 12:44 PM |
|
TFC is my favorite, but firearms is pretty cool. Need to play CS sometime.------------------
|
Lava_Boy Newbie
Posts: 3 Registered: Jan 2001
|
posted 01-04-2001 11:45 PM |
|
CS is the best game online ever, fire arms is looking good also.------------------
|
Satanic Dj Captain
 
Posts: 114 Registered: Nov 2000
|
posted 01-05-2001 08:41 AM |
|
CS is for yuppies...but I play every now and then too, so I guess I'm a yuppie.TFC is alright...I mean, theres no way it can beat the original TeamFortress for Quake, and the numerous updates for Quakeworld. Q3F beats them all, but they had to change the names around cause Valve was getting stingy. umm...FLF is a tad too complicated for my tastes, but its nice. I'm suprised that Half-Life is still being played, in one form or another... ------------------ my god comes in a wrapper of cellophane

|
Single Newbie
Posts: 2 Registered: Feb 2001
|
posted 02-07-2001 05:46 PM |
|
CS is full of whiners..it's meant to be a team game but really everyone just goes in and dies. There is no organization whatsoever, which takes away a lot of fun imo. My favorite HL mod is probably TFC..it has the same problem but on a smaller scale...people DO team up in TFC and go in in sets of two on occasion, sometimes more. Also, the CS community seems to be nothing but LPB's, which is discouraging for us 56k'ers, because we can't even see the enemy and we die.------------------ [02:33] <Snicker> In weight lifting, I don't think you should be disqualified for sudden, uncontrollable urination. It's not time to worry yet/One more pill to kill the pain.

|
Vinttech Private

Posts: 6 Registered: Oct 2000
|
posted 02-08-2001 05:36 PM |
|
Damn you all Sherman Project all the way!!
------------------ -Vinttech
 
|
Jack Handey Private

Posts: 38 Registered: Oct 2000
|
posted 02-11-2001 07:21 PM |
|
Originally posted by Vinttech: Damn you all Sherman Project all the way!!
|
hahahahahahahahaha------------------

|