Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Gaming
  UT- can someone help

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   UT- can someone help
GoDSpeeD
Private

Posts: 46
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-16-2000 04:08 PM


I am trying to play with a friend online. So when he hosts, I have to find him with the lists of servers. Yet when he gives me an ip- I can't connect by open location. CAn someone tell me what am I doing wrong.

------------------
Calvin Lam - GoDSpeeD


Click Here to See the Profile for GoDSpeeD   Click Here to Email GoDSpeeD    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 48343843UIN: 48343843   Send an AIM Message to calam63    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47