Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Gaming
  I need an expericaned model maker

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   I need an expericaned model maker
Shitbag
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-11-2001 03:33 AM


to make me a model for a pulse rifle. He/She will have to make it, and it's textures. I don't know how to make wepon models, or their textures. and they have to be good too. thank you.
Click Here to See the Profile for Shitbag   Click Here to Email Shitbag    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47