Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Gaming
  Do Ya Think?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Do Ya Think?
MistaMo
Private

Posts: 5
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 02-12-2001 12:18 PM


Do you think RSE would release plug-ins to create new R6 maps? All fine and dandy for RS players, you get to make all the maps u want. All of us ancient R6 players keep getting to play all the same maps over and over and over and.. well u get the point
Click Here to See the Profile for MistaMo   Click Here to Email MistaMo    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to n/a   Send a message to n/aUIN: IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 894
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-12-2001 02:46 PM


I don't think it would be happening anytime soon....RS is a much better product in my opinion :-)

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
MistaMo
Private

Posts: 5
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 02-12-2001 03:39 PM


Don't get me wrong, I think RS is a good game but the syle of gameplay isn't my cup of tea. I think they have basically abandoned the r6 engine so all i want is the plug-in, no tutorial

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for MistaMo   Click Here to Email MistaMo    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to n/a   Send a message to n/aUIN: IP Logged
Shroomhd
3d Retreat

Posts: 206
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-12-2001 10:22 PM


RSE has also explained that R6 was much much more difficult to map for.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Shroomhd   Click Here to Email Shroomhd    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 74938695UIN: 74938695   Send an AIM Message to Foulk1    IP Logged
MistaMo
Private

Posts: 5
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 02-13-2001 06:09 AM


PooP never saw that. Ohh well what cha gonna do.?.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for MistaMo   Click Here to Email MistaMo    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to n/a   Send a message to n/aUIN: IP Logged
Warthog
Sergeant

Posts: 74
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-27-2001 03:42 PM


Don't get me wrong, I think RS is a good game but the syle of gameplay isn't my cup of tea

ummmmmmmm.....what?

RS is the sequel to R6 in case you haven't noticed. RS is MUCH better. I recently installed R6 for the fun of it.

How on earth can you play without being able to move while crouched??? Also, the peek feature. That is a multiplayer god-send. The team support you have (Cover, Defend, tell the sniper when to fire) is ultra nice. At the time, I thought R6 was the greatest game since Contra for Nintendo. Now I recall all of the reviews that said that RS wasn't really a sequel - blah! that's what I say to all the mags/websites that said that.

I am VERY interested to know why you (and 2000 other players on the Zone) still play Rainbow Six. Why? Why? Why? I easily switched to RS from R6. The controls are nearly identical except for the added ones(ok, not default - but u can change that...).

Warthog

------------------
Got Milk?


Click Here to See the Profile for Warthog   Click Here to Email Warthog    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 79345269UIN: 79345269   Send an AIM Message to .......aol sucks..........    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47