Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Gaming
  Covert Ops Help!!!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Covert Ops Help!!!
macgyver2350
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 02-12-2001 03:32 PM


I just get the Tom Clancy special edition game pack. I tried to install Rouge Spear, but that didn't work. After about a month of trying to get it to work, I finally gave up.
I then installed Covert Ops. I tried play the game, but when the level started to load, the game froze and shut down. How can I solve this problem????

Click Here to See the Profile for macgyver2350    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to macgyver2350    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47