Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Gaming
  LAN play on Delta Force-Land Warrior

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   LAN play on Delta Force-Land Warrior
ManipleRex
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Apr 2001

posted 04-05-2001 06:34 PM


Greetings guys....

I am having a problem playing DFLW on a LAN... I am using 2 WinME machines which are connected with a SOHOware 5port 10/100 hub. I have no problems sharing my Road Runner cable modem connection, nor do I have any problems sharing files etc between the 2 systems. However, when I have one computer host a LAN/IPX DFLW game, the other computer does not "see" the game. Interestingly, I can play other games, such as Unreal Tourn, over my LAN.

What gives? Anyone have any advice? I am about to cut myself with a sharp object over this problem... Thanks

TOm


Click Here to See the Profile for ManipleRex    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47